This training is designed to train end users that are new to SQL Payroll or those that are already using the software.
Everyone is welcome to attend our training! With training that confers about nearly every business topics, and on-going business reviews that will helps your team working towards a single goal or long term success.
10 seats will be available for each class. Please make the reservation with the confirmed number of attendees. First come first served basis.
- RM180 each person
- RM140 each person for two person and above
F.O.C. (Free of charge) for WiSoft Solutions’ existing customers (unlimited training of the Yearly Support Contract)
***No payment is required during your booking.
Pease Bank In or Online Transfer to the bank account provided below.
WiSoft Solutions Sdn. Bhd.
Arena Curve Car Park
(Monday – Sunday)
RM2.00 First two hours
RM1.00 Subsequent 1 hour
Terms & Conditions
- WiSoft Solutions Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to amend of seminar date, time & venue from time to time.
- Training shall be registered in advance 3 days before training date.
- Payment shall be made on the same date of registration.
- Payment made is non-refundable and not exchangeable for other products / services.
- Payment will be forfeited if participants make any cancellation or reschedule.
What does a Payroll Management System Do?
When it comes to running a business, there is no denying that the payroll system is a complicated and time consuming process. Their tasks include managing accounts and keeping proper records of all employees’ time and attendance. This is where payroll management systems come in, as they are developed for small businesses to make these tasks easier.
A payroll management system is an important software program that provides accurate payroll calculation in accordance with taxing authority. Implementing a payroll management system is a more efficient way of calculating wages than a manual system. They provide significant benefits to businesses thanks to its efficiency and simplicity in managing employees’ salaries, wages, taxes, and other deductions.
Some of the features available in a payroll management system include: –
- Handling multiple company transactions
- Calculating bonuses, commissions, as well as advance payments
- Calculating monthly salary, EPF (Employees Provident Fund), SOSCO (Social Security Organization), and PCB (Potongan Cukai Bulanan/Monthly Tax Deduction)
- Generating various reports for management and operation
- Providing an accurate calculation
- Maintaining employee’s profiles
- Providing the payroll detail report